We Level the Playing Field for Small Businesses
- Work with experienced lawyers to protect your business.
- Save thousands of dollars over hiring a lawyer directly.
- Sleep easy knowing your business is following all applicable laws.
- Be proactive to avoid getting sued and losing your livelihood.
All for a monthly fee that is less than most business lunches.
All of the above situations involve legal issues that can have serious consequences for your business if they are not handled correctly. Learn how Legalshield can help you avoid these issues.
Have You Ever . . .
- Had to hire or fire an employee?
- Had a dispute with a vendor or customer?
- Needed a lawyer to draft a letter or make a call to resolve a legal issue for you?
Needed a lawyer to review a contract and provide advice?
- Been worried about your business getting sued?
All of the above situations involve legal issues that can have serious consequences for your business if they are not handled correctly.
- A third-party study found that 60% of business owners reported having at least one serious legal issue within the last year.
- According to the study, the large majority of those business owners did not hire a lawyer and tried to handle the issue themselves.
- No surprise, the number one reason people did not get legal help was that they believed hiring a lawyer would be too expensive.
- When business owners did hire a lawyer, the average cost of those legal services was $7,600 per incident.
- Even when people do hire a lawyer, many people report having a hard time finding someone that is responsive and effective.
LegalShield Leads the Field
- With a Small Business Plan from LegalShield, you can get the expert legal support you need without the huge legal bill.
- LegalShield has been around for over 45 years and pioneered pre-paid legal plans.
- We’ve been refining our plans every year and offer the most comprehensive pre-paid legal benefits available.
- Our network of law firms covers Canadian provinces with lawyers averaging 38 years of experience.
- You can cancel your plan at any time with 30 days’ notice via written letter, email or by phone. There’s no risk.
All of the above situations involve legal issues that can have serious
consequences for your business if they are not handled correctly.